- I was JUST thanking God this morning for allowing me to feel calm & have peace about a situation that’s been giving me high anxiety for a long time, then BOOM💥!!! ... this was part of my devotional. #Heknows #Iamthankful 💝
- Happiness isn't about getting everything you want. Happiness is living with what you have and being grateful for it. 🙏🏽 #capturedbytheholyspirit #happiness #gratefulforwhatihave #ihaveenough #iamthankful #itcouldbeworse #countyourblessings #moreisneverenough ✨
- "I believe in God not because my parents told me, not because the church told me, but because I experienced his goodness and mercy myself." ..... And that's why I smile! .
I woke up this morning feeling very blessed and thankful. God spared my life Monday morning. I was involved in a car accident on Monday. I fell asleep at the wheel and rear ended a utility truck. I could've been worse but it wasn't. Everyone is alive and well. And I am so thankful for that. That morning, I was very angry and upset at the Universe and God for allowing this to happen. I was paralyzed with shock, guilt, and anxiety. It took me a couple of days to calm down from the accident. This morning I realize if it wasn't for God I wouldn't be here typing this post today. I had some time to rest and think about how this manifested. I do have my theories and I could continue to question and knit pick the experience but I choose to just praise God for allowing me to see another day. I am happy the other driver and their passenger didn't get hurt. I am glad I was driving alone. I am glad there was minimal damage to the car and no damage to the other truck. I am glad only one car was involved. I am glad I wore my seatbelt. I am glad they wore their seatbelt. I am glad my foot was slightly on the break for some reason and I was just slowly coasting down the road. Thank God I wasn't speeding. I am happy the police officers and paramedics were sympathetic and took care of all of us. I am glad God sent his angels down and saved us all. I smile because God said it wasn't my time and as of today I'm not taking any other moment for granted again. Today I choose gratitude! I smile because God is Good! 😍🙌🏾
#Yoga #Saved #warrior #survivor #GodChild #GodIsGood #LifeForeverChanged #praisegod #angelssurroundme #godisgoodallthetime #allthetimegodisgood #smile #iamthankful #gratefil #anotherdayanotherchance #godlovesme #blessed #holistichealthcoach #yogateacher #herbalist #essentialoilista #brownyoginilove #groundedbyyoga #groundedbyyogawithtiffyj
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your 💕and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:6-7) #prayabouteverything #hispeaceexceeds
- @soulanalyse on my darkest days my beautiful affirmation bangle helps me through, Thankyou @holliesargg for my gift I needed this more than I realised. #iamworthy #iambeautiful #iamthankful #soulanalyse #affirmationbangle #giftideas #itsthelittlethings #touchedmyheart #friendsforlife
- Last weekend I got to do something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, a lettering workshop. I based the theme around thankfulness but used street art techniques as a different way of creating the pieces. The young people were amazing and got stuck right in. As you can see it was challenging but also they showed what can be achieved. Can’t wait to do more of these workshops.
Huge thank you to #virtualschool especially @4drun for the hook up and all the lovely people at @whufoundation. It was a great day of #goodvibesonly
#thankfulthoughts #iamthankfulfor #iamthankful #gratitudelettering #thankfullettering #streetart #yougpeople #letteringworkshop #art #stencilart #amazingtalent